To advance our mission, we plan to expand the current services to include the following:
- Open a free clinic for the uninsured and the unemployed
- Develop Rahima as a national disaster relief organization
- Develop services and programs for the elderly
- Provide Need-Based assistance to High School students
- Use the new website capabilities to track and manage volunteer hours in the communities
- Organize educational workshops, talks, courses, etc. for a variety of topics of interest
- Establish a home for the destitute and abused providing shelter and meals (Dar-Ul-Ajiza).
- Furnish further referrals for medical, legal, counseling, foster care / adoption services etc.
- Other charitable and educational projects consistent with the goals and objectives of the organization, as the need arises